Saturday, March 7, 2009

This is where I currently stand...


Here is my bikes, need more... :)







Here is some armor, and I just finished 2 more prisms for it. The Scorpion has never been lost in a battle. Never had it against a baneblade, but soon enough it will get the chance.




Here are my Vypers.... lots of work needed....







Here is my Infantry, there used to be more but I got rid of alot of it. Waithguard, oop guardians, warp spiders...




so much painting needed, not enough time in the day for it though....

3 comments:

  1. And here I thought I had my work cut out for me. Nice work on the ones that are finished.

    You don't have too much more to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only you had some sort of league to help encourage you to play, sort of a paint and play league . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, good to see fellow saim hann player's army in the making! Good work and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete